Monday, January 27, 2014

Friday

Between MLK day, the snow, and school conferences, the girls didn't have school all week.
We were all getting pretty stir crazy.
We did manage to get out of the house and go to the gym for open play,
something Jane doesn't usually get the chance to attend because she has school on Fridays.
But that afternoon, the girls begged me to put their house together.
Even though it takes up half the room, how could I say no?
They are quite imaginative and turned it into a daycare.
And of course they had to dress the part as the teachers, in princess gowns.
We also dressed Owen in is Woody outfit, a Christmas gift from my mom's cousins.
 
I must say, he's the cutest little Woody I ever did see!
 

















 
 


1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! Sailyr was sitting on my lap as I was scrolling through your pictures and she kept saying "look at that princess!"

    And Owen is the cutest sheriff woody I've ever seen! :) The pictures of him on the horse are super cute!

    ReplyDelete