Sunday, December 11, 2011

Here Comes Suzy Snowflake

We've been playing the song in our car for weeks now.  Sometimes I find myself singing it when I'm alone!  There's no real snow in sight but I thought a simple snowflake ornament would make the perfect homemade Christmas present from Jane.  Now that she's two and a half she's quite capable of helping to make presents for her teachers and family. Unfortunately, she does not have one iota of interest in arts and crafts!  And that is why I thought this would be a simple project.  Paint and glue.  Can't get much easier, right?  Ohhhh, but it is like pulling teeth to get her to sit for three minutes to quick glue on 3 more sequence.  At this pace, it will be New Years when we finish!


1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! I still have a few from when my daughter is little and we made some - only I used glitter on top (very very messy!).

    Merry Christmas!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete