Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekend



 Good heavens,
this girl and the Ipad.
She's addicted to You Tube.
And you know what kind of videos she watches?
Toy tutorials.
It's quite comical because she is now playing with her toys as if she is showing how they work.
For instance,
"Hi guys, Disney Collector here.  This is my princess castle.  We got it at Target (not really, Santa brought it for her last year!)  Today I'm going to show you how to make Ariel sing...."
You get the idea.





 We went to visit my dad and stepmom and had pizza for dinner.
It took me straight back to when I was 10 years old.
This was a biweekly tradition we had with my grandparents in this very house that used to be theirs.
Being there made me want to bring  the tradition of "pizza at pop-pops" back.
It was always something we looked forward to as kids and I'd love for my kids to feel the same way.








Too bad these pictures are all blurry.
I couldn't resist taking some pics of Molly and Owen in their matching clothes.
Poor Owen,
this is literally how Molly is with him all day long.
Constantly in his face,
touching, patting, poking, kissing, screaming.
He's either gonna love her or hate her!
 
The rest of our weekend consisted of Nutcracker rehearsal for Jane, cleaning up lots of leaves,
Target trip, dinner at 5 Guys, church, and a nice long outing for the girls with their nana Sunday afternoon.
Before going to bed last night,
Brian and I said what a nice weekend it was.
Wish they were all this peaceful!


1 comment:

  1. Haha! maybe Jane will grow up and be a QVC sales-woman! That is hilarious! Also, Molly's pigtails. They are the best!

    And p.s. Hello! The eagles won! its about time.... right?!?!

    ReplyDelete