Monday, September 30, 2013

The Most Beautiful Place in Pennsylvania

I have been itching for a little road trip. 

Before Brian and I had the girls, one of our favorite things to do on a Sunday after church was drive.  We'd just go.  Where ever the wind took us.  There are a lot of beautiful drives around here.  We could be gone for hours, dreaming about where we would one day end up. 

My favorite place of all takes me back to my childhood.  My dad used to take my sister and I here.  Who knew that all these years later it would become so dear to me.




























It was almost the perfect day.  The girls slept over their nana's house the night before, going to bed late and waking up early.  You'd think they'd sleep in the car when they are that tired....but since they didn't you can only imagine how the drive actually went!

1 comment: