Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Feeding is Fun!

Molly is now seven and a half months old and eating like a champ, at least in comparison to her sister! As I had mentioned in a previous post, Jane pretty much never ate.  So feeding Molly is basically a whole new experience!


She is eating lots of pureed fruits.  She loves them!  Not really a fan of the veggies, however.  Carrots, yes.  Squash, sometimes.  Everything else is a big yuck in her book.  She likes the puffs and is just starting to be able to pick them up herself.  She also enjoys MumMums and crackers.

I had planned to make all her food from scratch.  I prefer local produce.  But it's January in Pennsylvania.  So I go to organic.  And even that is slim picking at this time. So I make what I can.  But each trip to the grocery store I find myself buying more and more jars.  Oh well.  It is what it is. 

This week we already made a batch of applesauce.


I use my Baby Bullet for bananas in the morning.  She really enjoys her bananas, and I enjoy that they keep her full on our outings in the the morning!   By the way, the Baby Bullet is the BEST for making single servings!  I love love LOVE it!

I'm so excited for Molly to start on solids!  I'm sure it won't be long!

No comments:

Post a Comment