Friday, August 22, 2014

Tabora Farm



McIntosh apples are the only apples Brian likes to eat.  Well lucky for him, they are the first apples ready every apple season.  It's become our tradition to go to Tabora to pick them at the end of August.  Jane decided that I was not going to do her hair today, but rather she would just wear her hat.  So even though I knew I wanted to get photos, sometimes you just say okay.

As much as I don't want to see summer end, after our trip today, I'm feeling pretty good about fall.
Tomorrow is looking like apple crisp and apple sauce.  Next we'll be making pumpkin everything.  Yes, fall, you are welcomed.























And of course you can't go to Tabora and not get a smiley face cookie.





1 comment:

  1. Fun!!!!! I need to learn how to make apple sauce. And I closed my eyes and pretended not to read your invitation for fall...! :) no way!!! But I think I'm going to see if I can't find an apple picking place here in idaho. Your pictures make me jeal.

    ReplyDelete