Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Girls

I have to say that I just adore having little girls.  They love princesses and dress up, mommy's makeup and shoes.  With each passing day I see the girls' bond grow tighter.  Sisters. 

Every giggle makes my heart swoon.  Every smile makes me smile.  When they wake up, they look for the other which makes me think we must be doing something right. 

I have dreams that they grow to become best friends.  Sometime soon they will share a bedroom.  A sleepover every night.  I think about the secrets they will one day share late at night and the advice they will give each other.  

I have been truly blessed.










1 comment:

  1. Your girls are super cute! I too love having two girls so close in age. Your blog is cute, I am going to have to read some more!

    ReplyDelete