Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Wow!  December came so quickly!  And so the hustle and bustle begins.  More than anything, I just want to enjoy this holiday season.  I don't want to feel rushed or like I need to do more.  More decorations, more gifts, more crafts, more baking...

Jane is sooo excited for this Christmas!  She really understand this year what is going to happen.  She loves all the festive lights as we drive at night.  She loves all the decorations at Walmart.  She loves the idea of Santa and that one day soon we will be taking a visit to see him. 

This was the first year we got out our Christmas decorations the Friday after Thanksgiving.  All of a sudden I felt like I had more time to do everything else!  I don't know why we waited before!  We got our tree this past Friday and brought home a pizza as well.  It was a fun night of eating and trimming the tree.  Saturday was our town's holiday parade.  The girls bopped to the band and waved to everyone who passed.  It was a good weekend!











1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, Ashleigh, these pictures are precious! I love that the girls have their own tree!

    To answer your question about my playlist when I run, it's rather awful and outdated :) I need some new music myself. You're going to laugh at me, but I run to a lot of old school pop - nsync, nelly, neyo, some beyonce. then there's old school like the eagles and hall n oates, plus some highschool musical might be in there too :) It's AWFUL!! But my new fav is glee. I just download a lot of their fast songs and it keeps me energized!

    ReplyDelete