Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Eve

Everyone is in bed.   I'm enjoying a quiet evening watching Thanksgiving episodes of tv sitcoms. 

I'm so ready for tomorrow!  I can't wait to turn the parade on tv for Jane to watch in the morning.  Of course that's in between her running back and forth to the kitchen to help me bake desserts to take to Thanksgiving dinner.

I'm excited to dress everyone up and head to Brian's mom's house for an afternoon of family.  I love getting all the cousins together on holidays!  I love the pitter patter of little feet running through the hallway chasing each other.  I love how the adults sit back after the meal and talk and relax while the kids spend their own quality time together.  I love how the trip home leaves my heart full and happy.  

Happy Thanksgiving!!!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment