Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day Off

Nothing is better than a 3 day weekend.  Even though I'm not the one going to work, just being at home with the girls is a lot of work!  I racked my brain for something fun to do close to home that would be indoors and warm.  And then it came to me.  The bowling alley is literally 2 minutes from our house. We've never taken Jane before so it was the perfect time to introduce her to something she probably will do a lot in her future (because it is soooo close!). 

This was what we did Presidents Day.  I think we have a new family tradition!




Jane had so much fun.  We couldn't believe we hadn't thought to go here before with the kids.  The bright colored balls, the music, the action all around.  What's not to love?!  Days off are awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Awww so cute! It looks like you guys had a great President's Day :)

    ReplyDelete